- Purpose / Use
- Our Body Structure
- Our Life style
- Value for money product / intelligent buying
Purpose / Use – It may be for :
- Normal / Healthy People
- Fatty / Obese People
- Thin / Weak People
- Extreme physical work
- Moderate physical work
- Sedentary work
- Always purchase edible oil in standard packed form of a reputed brand, never buy in loose form.
- Always purchase AGMARK grade 1st Mustard oil which is a quality confirmation mark issued by the Government of India.
- While purchasing mustard oil, always purchase Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil.
- Buy an established brand which has its presence in the market since long.
- While purchasing, read date of packing, fatty acid profile, vitamin E content.
- To check the quality at home you just cut off the container put into empty dry bowl. Take a few drops of oil between tips of your fingers and thumb, rub it a bit. Now, bring it close to your nose and feel the flavour. If it gives you a common natural flavour Mustard Oil then it is sure for pure.
- Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil has lowest saturated fatty acids about 5.0% (low levels helps in prevention of heart problems) among all vegetable oils.
- This oil has higher monounsaturated fatty acid (65%) and moderate polyunsaturated fatty acid (30%) which is good for heart as well as for overall health.
- Kachi Ghani Mustard oil has ideal ratio of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids which are considered good for human health.
- Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil is a uniquely cheap in price with 12% source of omega-3 fatty acid.
- Kachi Ghani Mustard oil is an excellent source of natural antioxidants found in form of Vitamin E which is important for normal growth and development of human beings.
- Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil is the only oil contains a unique chemical compound called Allyl-isothiocynate which provides a pungent flavour to oil at the same time it works as a preservative for the pickle specially. Food item and fish cooked in Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil have a different unique taste.